Translation of resultant in Spanish:
- Example sentences
- He proved various results on resultants including what is essentially Cramer's rule.
- In Commons's work two opposing resultants of underlying, real economic forces do not impersonally, mechanistically interact and come into static equilibrium.
- Measurements may be made, very crudely, by measuring the dips of the resultants of the primary and secondary magnetic fields or in more sophisticated ways by measuring amplitudes and phases of various field components.
adjective resultingPronunciation: /rɪˈzʌltɪŋ/
- (before noun)Example sentences
- And if you tax consumption with indirect taxation, taxes often pyramid, with resultant price increases of a regressive nature.
- Mr Bowa said both the participating outlets and consumers stood to benefit from the scheme in terms of the resultant increases in sales and affordability of the products.
- A natural result of this growth is a resultant increase in the desire and need for computers to communicate with each other.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.