- 1.1 [Med] resucitarMore example sentences1.2 (revive) [career/marriage] revitalizar*
More example sentences
- Again she tried to resuscitate her, performing CPR or anything else she thought would work.
- The life support machine clicked about attempting to resuscitate him, but to no avail.
- Swiftly the man who saved the young Morgan went through the process of resuscitating him, breathing air back into the boy's body, trying to get his lungs working again, in hopes of getting the water out of him.
- He said his ministry was concerned at the demise of industries in the country and would try to put up measures that would help resuscitate them.
- George's writing is best viewed as an attempt to correct the flaws of classical political economy and to resuscitate it.
- He however spoke highly of musicians for their efforts in resuscitating Zambian music saying ‘It is good that everybody is doing their best in our industry.’
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
Churro is a typical Spanish food, consisting of a long thin cylinder of dough, deep-fried in olive oil and often dusted with sugar. Churros are usually eaten with a thick hot drinking chocolate, especially for breakfast.