Translation of retainer in Spanish:
- 1 (fee)iguala (feminine) (cuota fija que se paga para retener los servicios de alguien)Example sentences
- The annual fee of $2,500 is a bargain when compared to the monthly retainer plus commission required for full representation.
- Brian Bennett, financial recruitment consultant with HRM Recruitment Group, said some banks paid retainers or completion bonuses to get employees to finish a project.
- And on the corporate side, it acts as broker or adviser to more than 100 smaller companies, each of which pays the broker an annual retainer plus fee income on corporate finance deals.
- 2 (servant) [dated]Example sentences
- The realization that others did not love Father as his family and retainers clearly did was a slow one coming to Johnny.
- Koizumi was born in Shizuoka as the son of a former retainer of the Tokugawa family which had ruled Japan with an iron fist until the last Shogun Tokugawa Yoshinobu resigned in 1867.
- The lift-house was manned: a family retainer had taken the place of the liftman.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.