Translation of retrain in Spanish:
- Example sentences
- Workers praised efforts by Big Blue to retrain people and find them other jobs at the firm.
- He said that the company was retraining its staff and investing large sums in new technology to increase efficiency and levels of customer service.
- Larger companies have established their own programmes in order to retrain employees, as a result of the problems faced by the educational system and the speed with which ICT skills become outdated.
- hacer un curso de reciclaje or recapacitación or reconversiónExample sentences
- The chief engineer of Pickett (the slide rule company) was undoubtedly faced with retraining for a position in a different industry.
- By 1920, roughly 15 percent of the disabled veterans retraining in New York City were studying language arts or elementary social studies simultaneous with coursework in specific trades.
- At a time when most small companies are slow to hire, many existing staff are now being asked to ‘double job’, taking on additional responsibilities and retraining in new job areas.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.