- 1.1 [currency] revalorizar*, revaluar* (esp AmL)More example sentences1.2 [reputation/worth] reevaluar*, revalorar
More example sentences
- And China shows no signs of significantly revaluing its currency or loosening its fiscal policy - steps that some experts believe would be the best way for it to boost domestic demand.
- The Irish currency was revalued by 3 per cent against the German mark in March 1998.
- Malaysia is also a big exporter of electronic goods, which will be more expensive to importers if the currency is revalued.
- To escape the budget syndrome, we need to reassert core values and revalue faculty expertise and participation.
- Mr Rose is also revaluing M & S's property portfolio in advance of a possible sale-and-leaseback deal that could release cash.
- Some analysts revaluing the company now believe that C&W's UK assets together are worth less than C&W paid for Energis.
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
Catalán is the language of Catalonia. Like Castilian, Catalan is a Romance language. Variants of it include mallorquín of the Balearic Islands and valenciano spoken in the autonomous region of Valencia.