Translation of revalue in Spanish:
transitive verb/verbo transitivo
- 1.1 [currency] revalorizar*, revaluar* (especially Latin America/especialmente América Latina)Example sentences1.2 [reputation/worth] reevaluar*, revalorar
- And China shows no signs of significantly revaluing its currency or loosening its fiscal policy - steps that some experts believe would be the best way for it to boost domestic demand.
- The Irish currency was revalued by 3 per cent against the German mark in March 1998.
- Malaysia is also a big exporter of electronic goods, which will be more expensive to importers if the currency is revalued.
- To escape the budget syndrome, we need to reassert core values and revalue faculty expertise and participation.
- Mr Rose is also revaluing M & S's property portfolio in advance of a possible sale-and-leaseback deal that could release cash.
- Some analysts revaluing the company now believe that C&W's UK assets together are worth less than C&W paid for Energis.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Pakistan
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
A patera is a boat with a shallow draft, used by illegal immigrants, known as balseros, to cross the Straits of Gibraltar from Morocco to southern Spain.