- 1.1 [document/statement/conduct] revelador the letters are highly revealing of her state of mind at the time las cartas dicen mucho acerca de su estado mental en ese momentoMore example sentences1.2 [neckline/garment] atrevido, revelador
More example sentences
- Aside from the revealing personal anecdotes, we learn something of what it was like to be a visiting fellow at the Center for Public Choice.
- The way someone says ‘no’ often can be more revealing than the actual information requested.
- Is this your most personal and revealing film?
- Women wearing revealing dress and the desperate looks associated with drug addiction can be spotted in front, usually at night, but often in broad daylight.
- Looking down the street Mother saw Mrs. V.'s daughter Annie walking toward them in a shockingly revealing dress for the 1940s.
- Too many people, though - many of them female - still seem to think that a woman demeans herself when she wears a revealing dress.
Browse other language resources
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...