Translation of revealing in Spanish:
- 1.1 [document/statement/conduct] revelador the letters are highly revealing of her state of mind at the time las cartas dicen mucho acerca de su estado mental en ese momentoExample sentences1.2 [neckline/garment] atrevido, revelador
- Aside from the revealing personal anecdotes, we learn something of what it was like to be a visiting fellow at the Center for Public Choice.
- The way someone says ‘no’ often can be more revealing than the actual information requested.
- Is this your most personal and revealing film?
- Women wearing revealing dress and the desperate looks associated with drug addiction can be spotted in front, usually at night, but often in broad daylight.
- Looking down the street Mother saw Mrs. V.'s daughter Annie walking toward them in a shockingly revealing dress for the 1940s.
- Too many people, though - many of them female - still seem to think that a woman demeans herself when she wears a revealing dress.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
An estanco is an establishment selling tobacco, stamps, bus and subway passes and other products whose sale is restricted. Cigarettes etc are sold in bars and cafés but at higher prices. Estancos also sell stationery and sometimes newspapers.