- 1.1 (radically different) [design/system/idea] revolucionarioMore example sentences1.2 [Politics/Política] [army/leader] revolucionario
More example sentences
- Later, after the move to London, the revolutionary changes in publishing technology, there was no longer any such cause.
- I'd heard that it was a science fiction classic, with revolutionary ideas about free love and community.
- In fact, he thought, their hostility was often proof of the revolutionary nature of his ideas.
- Both forces styled themselves as revolutionary armies on the Soviet model.
- From the beginning of the wars he had been puzzling over the performance of the French revolutionary armies.
- Within the class, only the ‘alienated’ worker is truly revolutionary.
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
Guernica is a Basque town destroyed by German bombers fighting on the Nationalist side in the Spanish Civil War in April 1937.