- 1.1 (radically different) [design/system/idea] revolucionarioMore example sentences1.2 [Politics/Política] [army/leader] revolucionario
More example sentences
- Later, after the move to London, the revolutionary changes in publishing technology, there was no longer any such cause.
- I'd heard that it was a science fiction classic, with revolutionary ideas about free love and community.
- In fact, he thought, their hostility was often proof of the revolutionary nature of his ideas.
- Both forces styled themselves as revolutionary armies on the Soviet model.
- From the beginning of the wars he had been puzzling over the performance of the French revolutionary armies.
- Within the class, only the ‘alienated’ worker is truly revolutionary.
Browse other language resources
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
Cultural fact of the day
The Chilean presidential palace in the capital, Santiago, is called Palacio de la Moneda.