Translation of revolutionary in Spanish:
- 1 (radically different)(design/system/idea)
- Later, after the move to London, the revolutionary changes in publishing technology, there was no longer any such cause.
- I'd heard that it was a science fiction classic, with revolutionary ideas about free love and community.
- In fact, he thought, their hostility was often proof of the revolutionary nature of his ideas.
- 2 (Politics)(army/leader)
- Both forces styled themselves as revolutionary armies on the Soviet model.
- From the beginning of the wars he had been puzzling over the performance of the French revolutionary armies.
- Within the class, only the ‘alienated’ worker is truly revolutionary.
noun plural revolutionaries
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.