Translation of revolutionary in Spanish:
- 1.1 (radically different) [design/system/idea] revolucionarioExample sentences1.2 [Politics/Política] [army/leader] revolucionario
- Later, after the move to London, the revolutionary changes in publishing technology, there was no longer any such cause.
- I'd heard that it was a science fiction classic, with revolutionary ideas about free love and community.
- In fact, he thought, their hostility was often proof of the revolutionary nature of his ideas.
- Both forces styled themselves as revolutionary armies on the Soviet model.
- From the beginning of the wars he had been puzzling over the performance of the French revolutionary armies.
- Within the class, only the ‘alienated’ worker is truly revolutionary.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
A piñata is a hollow figure made of cardboard, or from a clay pot lined with colored paper. Filled with fruit, candy, toys, etc, and hung up at parties, people take turns to stand in front of them blindfolded and try to break them with a stick. They feature in Mexican posadas