- 1.1 (rotate) [wheel] girar her words continued to revolve in my mind sus palabras siguieron dándome vueltas en la cabeza to revolve
aroundsth girar alrededor deor en torno aalgoMore example sentences1.2
(revolving pres p)[chair/door/stage] giratorio 1.3 (center on) to revolve
- Imagine a fly walking across a man's head as the man strolls down the aisle of a speeding train as the earth revolves on its axis and circles round the sun in a rapidly expanding universe.
- Its body revolves in a complete circle while its wheels stay put.
- The crowd is dancing to an Israeli classic, revolving in a giant circle, arms around each other's shoulders.
aroundsth/sb girar alrededor deor en torno aalgo/algn the world doesn't revolve around you, you know no te creas que eres el centro del mundoMore example sentences
- An important element of the case revolves around which party initially contacted the other.
- It would have all the commercial elements with a storyline revolving around college students.
- The bulk of my professional practise has revolved around assessing and treating traumatized individuals.
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Catalán is the language of Catalonia. Like Castilian, Catalan is a Romance language. Variants of it include mallorquín of the Balearic Islands and valenciano spoken in the autonomous region of Valencia.