Translation of rhetorical in Spanish:
- Example sentences
- Such an ambivalence would make for incoherence and would be hard to accept if we had here mere rhetorical devices and style recipes.
- Yet isn't prosopopeia a rhetorical device that is found, as a matter of course, in all poetry?
- Hamlet as a play is similarly preoccupied by slander, misrepresentation and selves fabricated from the nothings of rhetorical tropes.
- It might be a rather petulant rhetorical question, or he might just be trying to keep me on the phone.
- Kyle didn't offer him the time to answer the rather rhetorical question.
- It was a statement, a rhetorical question, and just by looking at her he was sure that it had made her angry.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.