Translation of rhubarb in Spanish:
- 1 countable or uncountable (Botany, Cookery)Example sentences
- Don't, whatever you do, and I'm being one hundred per cent serious here, mix quadruple whiskies, cheeseburgers and re-heated rhubarb pie.
- There would be rhubarb pie and buttermilk, flags flying and youngsters scampering, a parade, a pageant, and fireworks to light up the night sky.
- Tom surveyed the table, eyes settling on rhubarb pie.
- Perennials, such as artichokes, asparagus and rhubarb are also sold in bare-root form.
- As soon as the soil can be worked, plant bare-root asparagus, horseradish, Jerusalem artichokes, and rhubarb.
- Unfolded flower buds of rhubarb are cooked in the same ways as elderberry flowers.
- Its common name is prickly rhubarb and it does indeed look like rhubarb gone ballistic.
- Other common names include pestwurz, blatterdock, bog rhubarb, and butter-dock.
- 2 2.1 countable (quarrel)(American English) [slang]
pelotera (feminine) [colloquial]Example sentences2.2 uncountable (simulating conversation) (British English) [humorous]rhubarb, rhubarb (,rhubarb)!
bla, bla, bla
- After all, Martin reasoned, such retaliation is a commonplace of baseball, with brushback rhubarbs happening almost weekly every season.
- Still, it was just a run-of-the-mill rhubarb, barely worth comment, which is true of most such arguments between arbiters and managers or players.
- An intense rhubarb developed which lasted 34 minutes.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.