Translation of rhubarb in Spanish:
- 1 c and u [Botany/Botánica] [Cookery/Cocina] ruibarbo (masculine)Example sentences
- Don't, whatever you do, and I'm being one hundred per cent serious here, mix quadruple whiskies, cheeseburgers and re-heated rhubarb pie.
- There would be rhubarb pie and buttermilk, flags flying and youngsters scampering, a parade, a pageant, and fireworks to light up the night sky.
- Tom surveyed the table, eyes settling on rhubarb pie.
- Perennials, such as artichokes, asparagus and rhubarb are also sold in bare-root form.
- As soon as the soil can be worked, plant bare-root asparagus, horseradish, Jerusalem artichokes, and rhubarb.
- Unfolded flower buds of rhubarb are cooked in the same ways as elderberry flowers.
- Its common name is prickly rhubarb and it does indeed look like rhubarb gone ballistic.
- Other common names include pestwurz, blatterdock, bog rhubarb, and butter-dock.
- 2 2.1 countable/numerable (quarrel) (American English/inglés norteamericano) [slang/argot], pelotera (feminine) [colloquial/familiar] 2.2 uncountable/no numerable (simulating conversation) (British English/inglés británico) [humorous/humorístico] rhubarb, rhubarb (,rhubarb)! bla, bla, blaExample sentences
- After all, Martin reasoned, such retaliation is a commonplace of baseball, with brushback rhubarbs happening almost weekly every season.
- Still, it was just a run-of-the-mill rhubarb, barely worth comment, which is true of most such arguments between arbiters and managers or players.
- An intense rhubarb developed which lasted 34 minutes.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
In Venezuela, pasapalo is small portions of food that are usually served with drinks at parties, bars, and social get-togethers.