- arroz (masculine) brown/white rice arroz integral/blanco rice-growing area zona (feminine) arrocera (before noun/delante del nombre) [crop/grower] de arroz; [dish/cake] de arroz rice pudding arroz con lecheMore example sentences
More example sentences
- The main crops that are harvested for this are maize, rice, wheat, and potatoes.
- The Honglian-type hybrid rice has also been widely cultivated in China.
- The wild and weedy rice taxa were used as pollen recipients, whereas the cultivated rice was used as the pollen donor.
- The vegan diet does not allow any animal products at all, only fruits, vegetables, grains, rice and pulses.
- Firni belongs to an extensive family of sweet dishes, all based on milk with rice flour or cornflour.
- In a large saucepan, sauté the shallot with olive oil, then add the curry powder and rice.
Paro is the name in Spain for both unemployment and unemployment benefit. The period for which paro can be claimed ranges from three months to a year, depending on how long a person has been working. The amount paid decreases over the period of unemployment.
- (American English/inglés norteamericano) [potatoes] pasar por el pasapurés or (River Plate area/Río de la Plata) por la pureteraMore example sentences
- It was nice as a small evening meal, but for something a bit more filling, I'd do riced potatoes (or mash - but Per pretty much hates mash and won't eat it) and possibly a lemon sauce.