- arroz (m) brown/white rice arroz integral/blanco rice-growing area zona (f) arrocera (before n) [crop/grower] de arroz; [dish/cake] de arroz rice pudding arroz con lecheMore example sentences
More example sentences
- The main crops that are harvested for this are maize, rice, wheat, and potatoes.
- The Honglian-type hybrid rice has also been widely cultivated in China.
- The wild and weedy rice taxa were used as pollen recipients, whereas the cultivated rice was used as the pollen donor.
- The vegan diet does not allow any animal products at all, only fruits, vegetables, grains, rice and pulses.
- Firni belongs to an extensive family of sweet dishes, all based on milk with rice flour or cornflour.
- In a large saucepan, sauté the shallot with olive oil, then add the curry powder and rice.
Onda Cero is a radio network broadcasting on AM and FM. It is owned by Telefónica, Spain's most important telecommunications group.
- (AmE) [potatoes] pasar por el pasapurés or (RPl) por la pureteraMore example sentences
- It was nice as a small evening meal, but for something a bit more filling, I'd do riced potatoes (or mash - but Per pretty much hates mash and won't eat it) and possibly a lemon sauce.