- arroz (masculine) brown/white rice arroz integral/blanco rice-growing area zona (feminine) arrocera (before noun/delante del nombre) [crop/grower] de arroz; [dish/cake] de arrozMore example sentences
More example sentences
- The main crops that are harvested for this are maize, rice, wheat, and potatoes.
- The Honglian-type hybrid rice has also been widely cultivated in China.
- The wild and weedy rice taxa were used as pollen recipients, whereas the cultivated rice was used as the pollen donor.
- The vegan diet does not allow any animal products at all, only fruits, vegetables, grains, rice and pulses.
- Firni belongs to an extensive family of sweet dishes, all based on milk with rice flour or cornflour.
- In a large saucepan, sauté the shallot with olive oil, then add the curry powder and rice.
transitive verb/verbo transitivo
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
Gringo is a pejorative term in Latin America to refer to white English speakers, particularly North Americans. It has overtones of US intervention in Latin American internal affairs. In the eighteenth century the word was applied to foreigners who spoke little or no Spanish.