Translation of richly in Spanish:
- 1 (opulently)Example sentences
- The large vases, jars, and bowls displayed are all richly decorated with delicate and elaborate blue underglazes.
- In 1534 the Dragalevtsi gospel was composed and was richly decorated with fine paintings.
- There are intricate carvings on huge stone columns and the walls are richly panelled and decorated.
- 2 (abundantly) they were richly rewardedrecibieron una generosa recompensathey received the punishment they so richly deservedrecibieron su bien merecido castigothe most richly endowed country in the regionel país con más abundantes recursos de la regióna richly detailed biographyuna biografía rica en detalles or con profusión de detalles
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.