- 1 1.1 (on horseback) jinete (masculine and feminine) 1.2 (on bicycle) ciclista (mf); (on motorbike) motociclista (mf), motorista (mf)More example sentences1.3 (of subway, bus) (American English/inglés norteamericano) pasajero, (m,f), usuario, (m,f)
- The shop provided saddles, boots, and other riding equipment for riders at south Florida racetracks.
- As he intended, he is once again the best young rider in the race.
- Reece now wants to develop his riding and hopes to become a top dressage rider.
- 2 2.1 (appended statement) cláusula (f) adicional; (condition) condición (f) 2.2 [Law/Derecho] recomendación (feminine) (del jurado)More example sentences
More example sentences
- A few years ago the US introduced a pernicious rider to their new telecommunications legislation.
- Just as a rider to that, policing operations, in their widest context, normally can go on for years.
- With an environmental rider to the 1999 budget, they succeeded: the date was bumped four years to 2005.
- At his inquest the jury added a rider to its verdict urging further research into Roaccutane and its side-effects.
- No evidence was called on their behalf, and when convicting the jury added this rider.
- The committee was forced to add a number of riders to this verdict, however.
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
The variety of catalán spoken in the Balearic Islands is called mallorquín. Some people regard it as a separate language from Catalan, which enjoys official status, but it is not officially recognized as such.