Translation of rider in Spanish:
- 1 1.1 (on horseback)Example sentences1.2 (on bicycle) 1.3 (of subway, bus)
- The shop provided saddles, boots, and other riding equipment for riders at south Florida racetracks.
- As he intended, he is once again the best young rider in the race.
- Reece now wants to develop his riding and hopes to become a top dressage rider.
pasajero, (-ra) (masculine, feminine)
usuario, (-ria) (masculine, feminine)
- 2 2.1 (appended statement)cláusula (feminine) adicional(condition) condición (feminine)Example sentences
Example sentences2.2 (Law)
- A few years ago the US introduced a pernicious rider to their new telecommunications legislation.
- Just as a rider to that, policing operations, in their widest context, normally can go on for years.
- With an environmental rider to the 1999 budget, they succeeded: the date was bumped four years to 2005.
recomendación (feminine) (del jurado)
- At his inquest the jury added a rider to its verdict urging further research into Roaccutane and its side-effects.
- No evidence was called on their behalf, and when convicting the jury added this rider.
- The committee was forced to add a number of riders to this verdict, however.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.