Translation of rife in Spanish:
- 1.1 (widespread) disease is rifecunden las enfermedadescorruption is rifereina la corrupciónExample sentences1.2 (full)to be rife
- Spyware is rife and virus infection commonplace yet many home users reckon they are safe from online threats.
- There is no substance in the allegation that unlawful access of phone lines is rife or commonplace.
- Street lights fail to work, litter is strewn everywhere, vandalism is rife, and adolescents roam the streets aimlessly.
withsomethingthe book is rife with errorsel libro está plagado de erroresa region rife with unrestuna zona de gran malestar socialthe village is rife with gossipcorren innumerables rumores por el puebloExample sentences
- Mitchelstown was rife with rumours yesterday of an impending announcement.
- The American media is rife with rumours that the King of Pop will skip the country as soon as he is free.
- It is a town rife with corruption, from city hall on down, and teeming with houses of ill repute.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.