Translation of rift in Spanish:
- 1 (in rock)Example sentences
- Extension associated with lengthening of the Himalayan collision orogen is accommodated by small graben and rifts almost at right angles to the strike of the collision zone.
- The major rift eventually developed west of Scotland (present orientation).
- Dextral slip was not responsible for opening most of the rift basins in Thailand.
- 2 (in cloud) [literary]Example sentences
- For some at least, this recognition would produce a psychological rift, a split subjectivity imploding with the violent impact of sameness.
- Savarics Uzumaki finished the staff and opened the dimensional rifts to allow passage into a new home for demons.
- Disagreement over economic policy opened ideological rifts among Iran's ruling elite.
- There is a serious rift between the players and the governing body.
- The meeting revealed a serious rift between them that may result in violence.
- News of a rift between the friends is believed to be accurate, with the rumour leaking out at one point last month that the latter had left the company altogether.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.