Translation of right-footed in Spanish:
- (kick)con el pie derecho(person)diestro de pieExample sentences
- At that age, it's a good idea to play right-footed players on the left side, to force them to use their left foot more.
- Carragher is essentially a resilient centre-back and a right-footed player, but he was seldom under any kind of pressure on the left and predictably coped well enough.
- Play a right-footed player on the left and his first movement is to come inside with the ball, which starts to crowd the space of other players.
- James Kennedy, who signed for Hibs from Waterford Crystal saw his 25-yard right-footed free kick brilliantly tipped around the post by the veteran Falconer.
- Overall yesterday, Beckham played a confidently mature, controlled game, even though on this occasion he did not have the opportunity to drive in one of his extraordinary right-footed free kicks.
- The only other chance of the opening thirty minutes arrived after 27 minutes but Philip Walsh was just off target with a well struck right-footed free kick from the edge of the penalty area.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
Opus Dei - Latin for "God's Work" - is a Catholic organization founded in Spain in 1928. The Opus became very influential in Spanish society, above all by founding schools and universities. The aim was to create an élite which would spread Christian ideals throughout society. The University of Navarre is one of its foremost institutions.