- [kick] con el pie derecho; [person] diestro de pieMore example sentences
More example sentences
- At that age, it's a good idea to play right-footed players on the left side, to force them to use their left foot more.
- Carragher is essentially a resilient centre-back and a right-footed player, but he was seldom under any kind of pressure on the left and predictably coped well enough.
- Play a right-footed player on the left and his first movement is to come inside with the ball, which starts to crowd the space of other players.
- James Kennedy, who signed for Hibs from Waterford Crystal saw his 25-yard right-footed free kick brilliantly tipped around the post by the veteran Falconer.
- Overall yesterday, Beckham played a confidently mature, controlled game, even though on this occasion he did not have the opportunity to drive in one of his extraordinary right-footed free kicks.
- The only other chance of the opening thirty minutes arrived after 27 minutes but Philip Walsh was just off target with a well struck right-footed free kick from the edge of the penalty area.
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
La movida madrileña is an expression referring to the Madrid social and cultural scene of the late 1970s and early 1980s, and the people involved in it. It was a youth phenomenon based around night spots in the city, such as the now defunct club Rock-Ola. One of the leading lights of the movida was the movie director Pedro Almodóvar.