- [kick] con el pie derecho; [person] diestro de pieMore example sentences
More example sentences
- At that age, it's a good idea to play right-footed players on the left side, to force them to use their left foot more.
- Carragher is essentially a resilient centre-back and a right-footed player, but he was seldom under any kind of pressure on the left and predictably coped well enough.
- Play a right-footed player on the left and his first movement is to come inside with the ball, which starts to crowd the space of other players.
- James Kennedy, who signed for Hibs from Waterford Crystal saw his 25-yard right-footed free kick brilliantly tipped around the post by the veteran Falconer.
- Overall yesterday, Beckham played a confidently mature, controlled game, even though on this occasion he did not have the opportunity to drive in one of his extraordinary right-footed free kicks.
- The only other chance of the opening thirty minutes arrived after 27 minutes but Philip Walsh was just off target with a well struck right-footed free kick from the edge of the penalty area.
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
Mossos d'Esquadra is the name of the police force of the Catalan autonomous region. It has a wide range of responsibilities but the Guardia Civil and Policía Nacional also operate in Catalonia.