Translation of right-handed in Spanish:
con la (mano) derecha(guitar)
para músico que toca con la derecha(thread)he's right-handed
en el sentido de las agujas del relojescribe ( or juega etc) con la derechaa right-handed blow
es diestroun derechazoExample sentences
- ‘I do everything opposite from what the defender, after facing so many right-handed players, naturally expects,’ he smiles.
- For the first month I could do nothing, and for a right-handed person life became very difficult.
- Common everyday objects are designed for right-handed people.
- We have to adapt to their right-handed implements and look silly trying to use them.
- Weir never looked back and used his unique ability to his advantage by examining right-handed equipment and player's techniques.
- This particular model has a useful feature in that, since the weights are internal and are able to shift (by simply tipping the thing up) it can be used as either a left-handed or a right-handed planer.
- Island Sand was positioned to the outside of Two Trail Sioux in the stretch, where both Bailey and Day encouraged their mounts with right-handed whip action.
- Peter says his right-handed writing is purely for on-paper work.
- There is no doubt that such children suffered greatly from being forced against their will to change from left-handed to right-handed writing.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.