Translation of right-handed in Spanish:
- [person] diestro; [stroke] con la (mano) derecha; [guitar] para músico que toca con la derecha; [thread] en el sentido de las agujas del reloj he's right-handed escribe ( or juega etc) con la derecha, es diestro a right-handed blow un derechazoExample sentences
- ‘I do everything opposite from what the defender, after facing so many right-handed players, naturally expects,’ he smiles.
- For the first month I could do nothing, and for a right-handed person life became very difficult.
- Common everyday objects are designed for right-handed people.
- We have to adapt to their right-handed implements and look silly trying to use them.
- Weir never looked back and used his unique ability to his advantage by examining right-handed equipment and player's techniques.
- This particular model has a useful feature in that, since the weights are internal and are able to shift (by simply tipping the thing up) it can be used as either a left-handed or a right-handed planer.
- Island Sand was positioned to the outside of Two Trail Sioux in the stretch, where both Bailey and Day encouraged their mounts with right-handed whip action.
- Peter says his right-handed writing is purely for on-paper work.
- There is no doubt that such children suffered greatly from being forced against their will to change from left-handed to right-handed writing.
- It can be inferred that, by 1700, Moxon treated the right-handed screw as an established norm.
- Even though I am a lefty and do not buy right-handed bolts, there was always hope the manufacturer would make a special run (hope springs eternal).
- The screw arm has right-handed threads on one side of the brass wheel and left-handed threads on the other.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
The name of Spain's state-run post office is correos. Stamps can be bought in an