Translation of right wing in Spanish:
- 1 (Politics)(ala (feminine (with masculine article in the singular)) ) derecha (feminine)Example sentences
- The real reason, of course, was the opposition from the radical right wing of the Republican Party.
- The book is innovative and does much to explain the development of a radical right wing in Polish political life during the twentieth century.
- The political coup by the radical right wing has already begun to provoke a political response from below.
- 2 (Sport)ala (feminine (with masculine article in the singular)) derechaExample sentences
- It was a needlessly conceded free-kick out on the right wing, and as it was sent in across the edge of the six-yard box, the Milan players were queuing up to nod it home.
- The referee awards Ukraine a free-kick out on the right wing.
- Portugal win a free-kick on the right wing which is lobbed straight into Nikopolidis's air-space.
also: right-wing adjective
de derecha or (Spain) de derechas
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.