Translation of rim in Spanish:
- (of cup, bowl) borde (masculine)(of bicycle wheel) aro (masculine)Example sentences
- Researchers use the shadow lengths to calculate the depth of the craters, and the height of the crater rims.
- She was following the rim of the crater towards him.
- Paul hurried to the rim of the crater as fast as he could.
- Driving full throttle on his wheel rims, he trundled back to Augusta at 30 mph and meandered through downtown, trailed by a posse of 14 cruisers.
- Nevertheless, handling is predictable for such a large vehicle with its 75 litre fuel tank and huge 7.5R16 tyres on steel rims.
- There is also much less chance of damaging tyres or rims in a pothole.
- Suddenly Mr. Podgers dropped Lord Arthur's right hand, and seized hold of his left, bending down so low to examine it that the gold rims of his spectacles seemed almost to touch the palm.
- Louis put aside his journal and studied his daughter over the rim of his spectacles.
- A pair of glasses, with large rims and thick lenses, rested lopsidedly along his nose, and he adjusted them to see Jennifer more clearly when he stopped.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.