- (of lemon, orange) cáscara (f), corteza (f); (of cheese) corteza (f); (of bacon) piel (f), borde (m)More example sentences
More example sentences
- This deliciously deep fried pastry has dates, orange and lemon extract, anisette, chopped nuts, orange rind, and lemon rind.
- Think of perfectly ripened pineapple chunks, minus the labor of carving away the tough rind.
- Traditional additions to such a risotto would include finely grated lemon rind, and freshly picked peas with lots of black pepper.
- Remove the rinds from the bacon and chop it finely.
- Among the other varieties with natural rinds are semi-hard cheeses like British farmhouse Cheddar, Cheshire and Gloucester.
- The yucca root is often served with pork rind and greens and sold at roadside stands.
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
The RAE (Real Academia de la Lengua Española) is a body established in the eighteenth century to record and preserve the Spanish language. It is made up of académicos, who are normally well-known literary figures and/or academic experts on the Spanish language. The RAE publishes the Diccionario de la Real Academia Española, which is regarded as an authority on correct Spanish. Affiliated academies exist in Latin American countries.