nuncountable or countable/no numerable o numerable
- (of lemon, orange) cáscara (feminine), corteza (feminine); (of cheese) corteza (feminine); (of bacon) piel (feminine), borde (masculine)More example sentences
More example sentences
- This deliciously deep fried pastry has dates, orange and lemon extract, anisette, chopped nuts, orange rind, and lemon rind.
- Think of perfectly ripened pineapple chunks, minus the labor of carving away the tough rind.
- Traditional additions to such a risotto would include finely grated lemon rind, and freshly picked peas with lots of black pepper.
- Remove the rinds from the bacon and chop it finely.
- Among the other varieties with natural rinds are semi-hard cheeses like British farmhouse Cheddar, Cheshire and Gloucester.
- The yucca root is often served with pork rind and greens and sold at roadside stands.
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...