nuncountable or countable/no numerable o numerable
- (of lemon, orange) cáscara (f), corteza (f); (of cheese) corteza (f); (of bacon) piel (f), borde (m)More example sentences
More example sentences
- This deliciously deep fried pastry has dates, orange and lemon extract, anisette, chopped nuts, orange rind, and lemon rind.
- Think of perfectly ripened pineapple chunks, minus the labor of carving away the tough rind.
- Traditional additions to such a risotto would include finely grated lemon rind, and freshly picked peas with lots of black pepper.
- Remove the rinds from the bacon and chop it finely.
- Among the other varieties with natural rinds are semi-hard cheeses like British farmhouse Cheddar, Cheshire and Gloucester.
- The yucca root is often served with pork rind and greens and sold at roadside stands.
Browse other language resources
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
Cultural fact of the day
The Lotería Nacional is a Spanish state-run lottery founded in 1812. There is an