nuncountable or countable/no numerable o numerable
- (of lemon, orange) cáscara (f), corteza (f); (of cheese) corteza (f); (of bacon) piel (f), borde (m)More example sentences
More example sentences
- This deliciously deep fried pastry has dates, orange and lemon extract, anisette, chopped nuts, orange rind, and lemon rind.
- Think of perfectly ripened pineapple chunks, minus the labor of carving away the tough rind.
- Traditional additions to such a risotto would include finely grated lemon rind, and freshly picked peas with lots of black pepper.
- Remove the rinds from the bacon and chop it finely.
- Among the other varieties with natural rinds are semi-hard cheeses like British farmhouse Cheddar, Cheshire and Gloucester.
- The yucca root is often served with pork rind and greens and sold at roadside stands.
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
The Lotería Nacional is a Spanish state-run lottery founded in 1812. There is an