Translation of rinse in Spanish:
- 1.1 (wash)(cutlery/hands)
enjuagar(rice/mushrooms)rinse the tealeaves down the sink
lavarecha las hojas de té por el desagüe y deja correr el aguaExample sentences1.2 (to remove soap)
- Quickly, Darren rinsed out his glass and stood by up the fridge, waiting for his father.
- Then I gulped down my lukewarm milk, rinsed out the glass in the sink, drank two cups of cold water, and rinsed the glass a final time before heading out into the living room.
- I rose quickly from my chair and rinsed out my bowl.
enjuagar or (Spain)
- Wash the face piece in detergent and water, rinse it thoroughly, and dry it in a well-ventilated area.
- Thoroughly rinse the tank with clean water for a minimum of 5 minutes, flushing water through the boom and hoses.
- She ran the faucet one last time and ran her hands under the stream of water, rinsing them clean of the variety of juices from the messy food.
- 1.1 (wash) to give something a rinseenjuagar algo1.2 (to remove soap — from clothes)
darle un enjuague a algoenjuague (masculine) or (Spain) aclarado (masculine)(— from dishes) enjuague (masculine)Example sentences1.3 (tint)
tintura (feminine) (no permanente)she's had a blue rinsese ha dado reflejos azulesExample sentences
- Bags were subjected to 10 cold-water rinse cycles in a washing machine at a low water level.
- Clothes can be softened by adding baking soda during the rinse cycle.
- After a quick rinse in the sink, he stuck the dirty dishes in the dishwasher.
- Generally, there isn't a difference in the prices charged by salons between men and women for full head colour rinses if they both have roughly the same amount of hair.
- Mike, Greg, and Peter all sport groovy perms while Bobby is finally able to give up the rinse and show off his natural hair color.
- It was the smell of shampoo and cream rinse, mixed together.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.