- 1.1 (wash) [cutlery/hands] enjuagar*; [rice/mushrooms] lavar rinse the tealeaves down the sink echa las hojas de té por el desagüe y deja correr el aguaMore example sentences1.2 (to remove soap) [clothes/hair] enjuagar* or (Spain/España) , aclarar; [dishes] enjuagar*
More example sentences
- Quickly, Darren rinsed out his glass and stood by up the fridge, waiting for his father.
- Then I gulped down my lukewarm milk, rinsed out the glass in the sink, drank two cups of cold water, and rinsed the glass a final time before heading out into the living room.
- I rose quickly from my chair and rinsed out my bowl.
- Wash the face piece in detergent and water, rinse it thoroughly, and dry it in a well-ventilated area.
- Thoroughly rinse the tank with clean water for a minimum of 5 minutes, flushing water through the boom and hoses.
- She ran the faucet one last time and ran her hands under the stream of water, rinsing them clean of the variety of juices from the messy food.
rinse downverb + object + adverb, verb + adverb + object/verbo + complemento + adverbio, verbo + adverbio + complemento
rinse offverb + object + adverb, verb + adverb + object/verbo + complemento + adverbio, verbo + adverbio + complemento
rinse outverb + object + adverb, verb + adverb + object/verbo + complemento + adverbio, verbo + adverbio + complemento
Paro is the name in Spain for both unemployment and unemployment benefit. The period for which paro can be claimed ranges from three months to a year, depending on how long a person has been working. The amount paid decreases over the period of unemployment.
- 1.1 (wash) enjuague (masculine) to give sth a rinse enjuagar* algo, darle* un enjuague a algoMore example sentences1.2 (to remove soap — from clothes) enjuague (masculine) or (Spain/España) aclarado (m); (— from dishes) enjuague (m) 1.3 (tint) tintura (feminine) (no permanente) she's had a blue rinse se ha dado reflejos azules
More example sentences
- Bags were subjected to 10 cold-water rinse cycles in a washing machine at a low water level.
- Clothes can be softened by adding baking soda during the rinse cycle.
- After a quick rinse in the sink, he stuck the dirty dishes in the dishwasher.
- Generally, there isn't a difference in the prices charged by salons between men and women for full head colour rinses if they both have roughly the same amount of hair.
- Mike, Greg, and Peter all sport groovy perms while Bobby is finally able to give up the rinse and show off his natural hair color.
- It was the smell of shampoo and cream rinse, mixed together.