- 1 (machine) robot (m) he acts like a robot se comporta como un autómataMore example sentences
- Science and design also are brought together with interactive robots and large-scale computer graphics.
- Now that robots and computer simulations are replacing bench science, architects are giving researchers new laboratory environments that facilitate the exchange of ideas and bring together experts of many disciplines.
- Another robot grabs and places a wooden pallet, then lays down a cardboard slip sheet before stacking cases two at a time for a total of 40 on each pallet, which are then stretchwrapped.
- 2 (SAfr) (traffic lights) semáforo (m)
Browse other language resources
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
Cultural fact of the day
Today is a public holiday in Peru (Día de la Independencia)