Translation of robust in Spanish:
bueno(faith)a robust sense of humor
sólidoun saludable sentido del humorExample sentences
- The robust economy has resulted in more than seven million people worldwide now classed as high-net-worth individuals, with assets of $1 million or more.
- He adds that the move is justified by a ‘more receptive’ public looking for more upscale choices in today's robust economy.
- Dot-com fever and a robust economy had money pouring into the museum from longtime benefactors and new supporters alike.
- The wear and tear after twelve weeks of children running, jumping, and rarely standing still further supports Waterson's choice of robust construction elements, hazard signs and protective barriers.
- Playing with the values of bookmaking and book arts, he has produced a series of artists’ books robust enough to be handled by the public.
- The robust steel and concrete construction and strong geometric forms of the two buildings reinforce their physical relationship.
- Her body, once the robust athletic image of health, now requires a machine to keep it alive.
- Mid-summer plantings of short-season tomato cultivars can provide vigorous, robust plants from which to harvest high-quality fruit.
- Losey's health, never robust, failed during the production of the film and he died in London on 22 June 1984.
- There will be even less robust debate and argument, as everybody runs scared of being accused of bullying.
- We have had a very robust debate this afternoon, and I encourage that.
- He advocated theories existence that would be sufficiently robust to reveal the larger patterns of society and do justice to its intricacies and complexities.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.