- 1.1 [Cin] [Theat] papel (m) to play o interpret a role hacer* or interpretar un papel she was cast in the role of the daughter le dieron el papel de la hija title/star/leading/supporting role papel protagónico/estelar/principal/secundario role-playing games juegos (mpl) de rolMore example sentences1.2 (function) papel (m), rol (m) what role does she play in the company? ¿qué papel desempeña or cuál es su rol en la compañía? in a reversal of their usual roles cambiándose los papeles (before n) role reversal inversión (f) de papeles or roles 1.3 [Psych] [Sociol] rol (m) (before n) role model modelo (m) de conducta
More example sentences
- The film also uses actors not known for quality feature film acting or stage roles.
- Most of the major roles were cast with actors I already knew and with whom I had acted earlier in my career.
- Last she got to play varied kind of roles in films like Kastoorimaan where she had an author-backed role.
- She stopped everything to care for her mother and assumed the caregiver role in the domestic sphere.
- What part of ourselves was lost when we assumed our respective roles?
- During the first part of Hals's career the militia companies continued to play a vital role in the defence of each city.
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...