Translation of role in Spanish:
- 1 (Cinema, Theater) to play o interpret a rolehacer or interpretar un papelshe was cast in the role of the daughterle dieron el papel de la hijatitle/star/leading/supporting rolepapel protagónico/estelar/principal/secundarioExample sentences
- The film also uses actors not known for quality feature film acting or stage roles.
- Most of the major roles were cast with actors I already knew and with whom I had acted earlier in my career.
- Last she got to play varied kind of roles in films like Kastoorimaan where she had an author-backed role.
- 2 (function) what role does she play in the company?¿qué papel desempeña or cuál es su rol en la compañía?in a reversal of their usual rolescambiándose los papelesExample sentences
- She stopped everything to care for her mother and assumed the caregiver role in the domestic sphere.
- What part of ourselves was lost when we assumed our respective roles?
- During the first part of Hals's career the militia companies continued to play a vital role in the defence of each city.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.