Translation of roller in Spanish:
- 1 (for lawn, in machine, for applying paint)Example sentences
- During the final phases, he uses a roller to apply paint to the highest points of the surface and then uses small brushes to add highlights.
- Big sheets of paper cover the patio, and kid-safe paint, rollers, brushes, and stamps are everywhere.
- Most painting projects require more than paint, brushes or rollers.
- 2 (for hair)to put one's hair in rollersponerse rulos ( or ruleros etc)Example sentences
- After using the curling iron or rollers, allow your hair to completely cool.
- Curl with either rollers or curling iron, remove ponytail and brush out.
- After setting the hair on large rollers and drying it under a hooded dryer, he says she ran her fingers through it to loosen the curls and create softness.
- 3 (for moving something) 3.1 (cylinder) 3.2 (caster)ruedecita (feminine)ruedita (feminine) (especially Latin America)Example sentences
- This resistance could be reduced if the fixed shafts of the rollers were rotated as they moved.
- Product is palletized and moved over rollers and stored in one of the facility's freezers at - 18 degrees F.
- Its two moving and two fixed feed rollers are hydraulically serial connected, and six delimbing knives ensure high quality logs.
- 4 (wave)ola (feminine) grandeExample sentences
- The Pacific, he told her, being deeper, produced groundswells that made those of the Atlantic appear like rollers on a lake.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
In some parts of Spain, the name given to a weekly open-air flea market where all kinds of items are sold is a rastro. The name El Rastro as such refers to a very big market of this type held in Madrid at weekends.