- 1 (for lawn, in machine, for applying paint) rodillo (m)More example sentences
- During the final phases, he uses a roller to apply paint to the highest points of the surface and then uses small brushes to add highlights.
- Big sheets of paper cover the patio, and kid-safe paint, rollers, brushes, and stamps are everywhere.
- Most painting projects require more than paint, brushes or rollers.
- 2 (for hair) rulo (m), rulero (m) (Per, RPl) , marrón (m) (Col) , chino (m) (Méx) , tubo (m) (Chi, Méx) to put one's hair in rollers ponerse* rulos ( or ruleros etc)More example sentences
- After using the curling iron or rollers, allow your hair to completely cool.
- Curl with either rollers or curling iron, remove ponytail and brush out.
- After setting the hair on large rollers and drying it under a hooded dryer, he says she ran her fingers through it to loosen the curls and create softness.
- 3 (for moving sth) 3.1 (cylinder) rodillo (m) 3.2 (caster) ruedecita (f), ruedita (f) (esp AmL) , rodachina (f) (Col)More example sentences
- This resistance could be reduced if the fixed shafts of the rollers were rotated as they moved.
- Product is palletized and moved over rollers and stored in one of the facility's freezers at - 18 degrees F.
- Its two moving and two fixed feed rollers are hydraulically serial connected, and six delimbing knives ensure high quality logs.
- 4 (wave) ola (f) grandeMore example sentences
- The Pacific, he told her, being deeper, produced groundswells that made those of the Atlantic appear like rollers on a lake.
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Sanfermines (The festival of San Fermín) is from 6th-14th July and el encierro (the 'running of the bulls'), takes place in Pamplona in northern Spain. The animals are released into the barricaded streets and people run in front of them, in honor of the town´s patron saint, San Fermín, who was put to death by being dragged by bulls.