Translation of roller in Spanish:
- 1 (for lawn, in machine, for applying paint) rodillo (masculine)Example sentences
- During the final phases, he uses a roller to apply paint to the highest points of the surface and then uses small brushes to add highlights.
- Big sheets of paper cover the patio, and kid-safe paint, rollers, brushes, and stamps are everywhere.
- Most painting projects require more than paint, brushes or rollers.
- 2 (for hair) rulo (masculine), rulero (masculine) (Peru/Perú) (River Plate area/Río de la Plata) , marrón (masculine) (Colombia) , chino (masculine) (Mexico/México) , tubo (masculine) (Chile) (Mexico/México) to put one's hair in rollers ponerse* rulos ( or ruleros etc)Example sentences
- After using the curling iron or rollers, allow your hair to completely cool.
- Curl with either rollers or curling iron, remove ponytail and brush out.
- After setting the hair on large rollers and drying it under a hooded dryer, he says she ran her fingers through it to loosen the curls and create softness.
- 3 (for moving sth) 3.1 (cylinder) rodillo (masculine) 3.2 (caster) ruedecita (feminine), ruedita (feminine) (especially Latin America/especialmente América Latina) , rodachina (feminine) (Colombia)Example sentences
- This resistance could be reduced if the fixed shafts of the rollers were rotated as they moved.
- Product is palletized and moved over rollers and stored in one of the facility's freezers at - 18 degrees F.
- Its two moving and two fixed feed rollers are hydraulically serial connected, and six delimbing knives ensure high quality logs.
- 4 (wave) ola (feminine) grandeExample sentences
- The Pacific, he told her, being deeper, produced groundswells that made those of the Atlantic appear like rollers on a lake.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
Primaria is the name given in Spain to the first of the two compulsory levels of education. It is for pupils between six and twelve years of age and leads to the