Translation of roller in Spanish:
- 1 (for lawn, in machine, for applying paint)Example sentences
- This resistance could be reduced if the fixed shafts of the rollers were rotated as they moved.
- Product is palletized and moved over rollers and stored in one of the facility's freezers at - 18 degrees F.
- Its two moving and two fixed feed rollers are hydraulically serial connected, and six delimbing knives ensure high quality logs.
- During the final phases, he uses a roller to apply paint to the highest points of the surface and then uses small brushes to add highlights.
- Big sheets of paper cover the patio, and kid-safe paint, rollers, brushes, and stamps are everywhere.
- Most painting projects require more than paint, brushes or rollers.
- 2 (for hair)rulo (masculine)to put one's hair in rollers
rulero (masculine) (Peru) (River Plate area)
marrón (masculine) (Colombia)
chino (masculine) (Mexico)
tubo (masculine) (Chile) (Mexico)ponerse rulos ( or ruleros etc)Example sentences
- After using the curling iron or rollers, allow your hair to completely cool.
- Curl with either rollers or curling iron, remove ponytail and brush out.
- After setting the hair on large rollers and drying it under a hooded dryer, he says she ran her fingers through it to loosen the curls and create softness.
- 4 (wave)ola (feminine) grandeExample sentences
- The Pacific, he told her, being deeper, produced groundswells that made those of the Atlantic appear like rollers on a lake.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.