Translation of rollerball in Spanish:
- 1 (ballpoint pen) bolígrafo (masculine) de punta finaExample sentences
- Available in several shapes, sizes, finishes and tips (including rollerball, ballpoint and fountain), all of the pens are refillable and are guaranteed for life against mechanical failure due to faulty materials or workmanship.
- It's 5pm, and I'm sitting at a picnic table on the rec field with a writing pad and an ink rollerball.
- Except for the fact that he carried a large messenger bag and preferred a rollerball pen to a quill, he would have fit the stereotype to the letter, had the general populace remembered what the stereotype was.
- 2 [Computing/Informática] ratón (masculine) de bola, rollerball (masculine)Example sentences
- As with keyboards, there are lots of mice, rollerballs, graphics and other types of input devices to suit every taste.
- The sonar workstations with rollerball controls.
- This is a metal keyboard with a rollerball and click button.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
Radio broadcasting in Spain began in the 1920s. The state-run Radio Nacional de España (RNE) was established during the Civil War. There are many private radio stations and they compete fiercely. Radio personalities are paid huge salaries, out of which they employ the staff for their programs.