- 1 (ballpoint pen) bolígrafo (masculine) de punta finaMore example sentences
- Available in several shapes, sizes, finishes and tips (including rollerball, ballpoint and fountain), all of the pens are refillable and are guaranteed for life against mechanical failure due to faulty materials or workmanship.
- It's 5pm, and I'm sitting at a picnic table on the rec field with a writing pad and an ink rollerball.
- Except for the fact that he carried a large messenger bag and preferred a rollerball pen to a quill, he would have fit the stereotype to the letter, had the general populace remembered what the stereotype was.
- 2 [Computing/Informática] ratón (m) de bola, rollerball (m)More example sentences
- As with keyboards, there are lots of mice, rollerballs, graphics and other types of input devices to suit every taste.
- The sonar workstations with rollerball controls.
- This is a metal keyboard with a rollerball and click button.
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
The Senado is the name of the upper chamber of the Spanish Cortes Generales, and the place where it meets. There are 250 senators, most of whom are elected every four years, at general elections, four from each province. A small number of senators are also elected by the autonomous governments.