Paro is the name in Spain for both unemployment and unemployment benefit. The period for which paro can be claimed ranges from three months to a year, depending on how long a person has been working. The amount paid decreases over the period of unemployment.
- 1.1 uncountable/no numerable (language) rumano (masculine)More example sentences1.2 countable/numerable (person) rumano, (masculine, feminine)
More example sentences
- The official language of Moldova is Romanian (with a Moldavian dialect), and the second language is Russian.
- Although it was influenced linguistically by invaders and neighbours (Turks and Greeks), Romanian is a Romance language, with obvious implications for the character of its folk music.
- Readers who have studied Romance languages other than Romanian will be able to see from the above that there are tantalising similarities between the language and, say, Spanish.
- With the help of Russia, which defeated the Turks, the Romanians were given more freedom and granted a new constitution in 1829.
- It is settled by Serbs and other Slavs, plus large numbers of Hungarians, Romanians, Slovaks, and Ruthenians, each speaking and reading in their own tongue.
- After only one full academic year, the school's enrollment had grown to sixty-one with the addition of Czechoslovakians, Romanians, and Italians.