Translation of roost in Spanish:
- to rule the roostExample sentences
- The average pet bird roosts on the same plastic or wooden dowel every night and most of the day.
- High concentrations of the organism can be found in bird roosts, caves inhabited by bats, school yards, areas with rotten or decaying wood, and chicken coops.
- A bald eagle glides by en route to its evening roost on the branch of a cottonwood tree.
- posarse (para pasar la noche)to come home to roosther extravagance is really coming home to roostahora sí que está pagando las consecuencias de su despilfarrothey've neglected the problem for years and now the chickens are coming home to roostllevan años sin ocuparse del problema y ahora están pagando las consecuenciasExample sentences
- Faced with the blank white page, I tried to visualize the knoll where I sat, gazing across a broad area of the river to a point where some birds were roosting.
- Birds roosted in the gables and in the huge old trees around the property.
- It is a great feeling to see the birds roosting, the bees gathering honey… We follow the bee's path.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.