- (Australia) [colloquial/familiar] estafa (feminine); timo (masculine) [colloquial/familiar]More example sentences
More example sentences
- What MPs have done is legislate a tax rort for themselves.
- Today I've decided to take a look at some of these rip-offs and rorts, and to invite readers to submit their own observations and opinions by way of the forums.
- They see political entitlements with too many rorts and too much feather-bedding.
- They seem to be able to find money to waste on rorts and subsidising big business but yet we still have waiting lists in hospitals.
transitive verb/verbo transitivo
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
The National Police (Policía Nacional) was set up in Spain in 1976. Its members patrol provincial capitals and big cities, which are responsible for its finance, administration, and recruitment. Although armed, it has never been considered a repressive force, unlike the