Translation of rosette in Spanish:
- 1.1 (worn on lapel) escarapela (feminine)Example sentences1.2 (rose window) rosetón (masculine)
- Another attraction at the Royal Show, also competing for rosettes and prize cards are over thirty pure breeds of poultry, exhibiting in the Poultry Marquee on the first three days of the show and followed by a poultry display on the fourth.
- Rival candidates sought to display their strength by adorning the streets and their supporters with banners and rosettes.
- The prize was decorated with silk rosettes, fruit and small stuffed birds.
- The doorknobs' roses or rosettes are simply cast and machined brass discs with a ribbed outside border having a three-inch diameter, twice the size of the normal knob rose.
- Designed with a center emphasis, the fabrics are arranged in rings of hexagons, with four additional rosettes in the corners.
- For example, the dark blue triangles on the pink background of the rosettes are barely perceptible in the old photograph and may be missed entirely if the viewer is not aware of the value shift.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
The current Spanish Constitution (Constitución Española) was approved in the