adj (rosier, rosiest)
- [cheeks] sonrosado; [prospects/outlook] halagüeño, optimistaMore example sentences
More example sentences
- The sun turned his skin a lovely rosy pink color.
- Her skin was rosy from the sun's prolonged touch, and her short, feathery hair was limp.
- As if on cue, my face bloomed into a deep rosy pink.
- At some point, and it will probably be sooner than the current rosy forecasts suggest, the on-line ad market will take a dip.
- Management keeps making rosy promises it can't keep and issuing financial forecasts it can't meet, they say.
- The cheery optimism that produced those rosy budget surplus forecasts of yesteryear is long gone.
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
The Lotería Nacional is a Spanish state-run lottery founded in 1812. There is an