Translation of rosy in Spanish:
adjective rosier, rosiest
- (cheeks)Example sentences
- The sun turned his skin a lovely rosy pink color.
- Her skin was rosy from the sun's prolonged touch, and her short, feathery hair was limp.
- As if on cue, my face bloomed into a deep rosy pink.
- At some point, and it will probably be sooner than the current rosy forecasts suggest, the on-line ad market will take a dip.
- Management keeps making rosy promises it can't keep and issuing financial forecasts it can't meet, they say.
- The cheery optimism that produced those rosy budget surplus forecasts of yesteryear is long gone.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
ESO (Educación Secundaria Obligatoria) is one of the stages of secondary education established in Spain by the