- [motion/movement] rotatorio, rotativo; [mower] rotatorioMore example sentences
More example sentences
- No mention is made of rotary motion from the elbow or lateral movement from the wrist.
- The back and forth movement of each piston was translated into rotary motion by a crank shaft.
- These are potentiometers that operate in a linear direction as opposed to a rotary direction.
- If it had a USB port, there would be a lot of money to be made by selling a plug-in rotary dial unit to operate the thing properly.
- Ellison's most recent expansion provided the company with some additional equipment including a computer controlled wire-cut machine and a rotary molder.
- Dozens of cultivation tools are at the organic producer's disposal, he added, from rotary hoes to new machines that simply vibrate soil to uproot newly sprouted weeds.
noun/nombre (plural -ries)
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
In Spain, pinchos are small portions of food, often on a cocktail stick, eaten in a bar or cafe. Often free, they are similar to