- [motion/movement] rotatorio, rotativo; [mower] rotatorioMore example sentences
More example sentences
- No mention is made of rotary motion from the elbow or lateral movement from the wrist.
- The back and forth movement of each piston was translated into rotary motion by a crank shaft.
- These are potentiometers that operate in a linear direction as opposed to a rotary direction.
- If it had a USB port, there would be a lot of money to be made by selling a plug-in rotary dial unit to operate the thing properly.
- Ellison's most recent expansion provided the company with some additional equipment including a computer controlled wire-cut machine and a rotary molder.
- Dozens of cultivation tools are at the organic producer's disposal, he added, from rotary hoes to new machines that simply vibrate soil to uproot newly sprouted weeds.
noun/nombre (plural -ries)
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
Do you know what 'arpilleras' are? They are pieces of appliquéd textile folk art, common in South America. Doll characters and animals create a three-dimensional effect representing scenes from daily life.