- 1.1 (turn about axis) girar, dar* vueltas, rotar rotating blade cuchilla (f) giratoria or rotatoriaMore example sentences1.2 (take turns) turnarse, rotarse; [crops] alternarse members rotate in the role of chairman los miembros se van turnando or (se) van rotando para ocupar la presidencia on a rotating basis por turnos
More example sentences
- Just so you get to see this trick from all angles, the centre of the stage will rotate round slowly.
- Beta station loomed out of the darkness, the centre spire rotating in an anti-clockwise direction.
- I assumed those barrels would rotate around when a round was spent, but they seemed too high-tech to be simple revolvers.
- Millions of tenant farmers in the developing world have little incentive to invest in land improvements, rotate crops or improve soil fertility.
- We are still trying to find better ways to farm organically and to manage our soils and rotate our crops more productively.
- It survives winter in the soil and attacks again, even if other crops are rotated between peanut plantings.
- 1.1 (turn, spin) (hacer*) girar, dar* vueltas a 1.2 (alternate) [crops] alternar, rotar; [employees] cambiar de puesto periódicamente, hacer* rotarMore example sentences
- Today board meetings rotate among the three locations, and design staff members travel among the offices on a project-by-project basis.
- Now most engineers work in teams of three, with project leadership rotating among team members.
- In Orpheus, that function (which rotates regularly) is similar to that of a player-coach on a soccer team.
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
Catalán is the language of Catalonia. Like Castilian, Catalan is a Romance language. Variants of it include mallorquín of the Balearic Islands and valenciano spoken in the autonomous region of Valencia.