Translation of rotation in Spanish:
- 1.1 u and c (turning) rotación (feminine)Example sentences1.2 uncountable/no numerable (alternation) rotación (feminine) the rotation of crops la rotación de cultivos rotation in office rotación en el cargo we deal with the calls in strict rotation atendemos las llamadas por estricto orden de llegada
- With the motion and rotation of Earth, the coordinates dance all around in a strange mess that is extremely difficult to untangle.
- The earth moves around the sun in an orbit that is nearly a circle, and the axis of rotation of the earth maintains an effectively fixed direction.
- Its chambers and tunnel will allow visitors to perceive the earth's rotation and its changing alignments with the stars.
- Gurkha battalions have been stationed there in rotation for the past twenty-five years.
- Their substantial independence threatened republican tradition with its corporate government and brief periods of high office for individuals in rotation.
- There are occasions where there are two Bards sharing the telling in rotation, enabling an even more embellished tale to be told.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Spain's literary renaissance, known as the Golden Age (Siglo de Oro/i>), roughly covers the sixteenth and seventeenth centuries. It includes the Italian-influenced poetry of figures such as Garcilaso de la Vega; the religious verse of Fray Luis de León, Santa Teresa de Ávila and San Juan de la Cruz; picaresque novels such as the anonymous Lazarillo de Tormes and Quevedo's Buscón; Miguel de Cervantes' immortal Don Quijote; the theater of Lope de Vega, and the ornate poetry of Luis de Góngora.