- 1.1 uncountable or countable/no numerable o numerable (turning) rotación (feminine)More example sentences1.2 uncountable/no numerable (alternation) rotación (feminine) the rotation of crops la rotación de cultivos rotation in office rotación en el cargo we deal with the calls in strict rotation atendemos las llamadas por estricto orden de llegada
More example sentences
- With the motion and rotation of Earth, the coordinates dance all around in a strange mess that is extremely difficult to untangle.
- The earth moves around the sun in an orbit that is nearly a circle, and the axis of rotation of the earth maintains an effectively fixed direction.
- Its chambers and tunnel will allow visitors to perceive the earth's rotation and its changing alignments with the stars.
- Gurkha battalions have been stationed there in rotation for the past twenty-five years.
- Their substantial independence threatened republican tradition with its corporate government and brief periods of high office for individuals in rotation.
- There are occasions where there are two Bards sharing the telling in rotation, enabling an even more embellished tale to be told.
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
Mossos d'Esquadra is the name of the police force of the Catalan autonomous region. It has a wide range of responsibilities but the Guardia Civil and Policía Nacional also operate in Catalonia.