- 1.1 (rounded) [formal] redondeadoMore example sentences1.2 (corpulent) [humorous/humorístico] [euphemistic/eufemístico] voluminoso, rechoncho
More example sentences
- The nascent temperance movement, too, is suggested by the rotund whiskey jug placed prominently in the foreground.
- Serving pots for coffee retained the tall tapered look of their Arab counterparts, while tea pots retained the squat, rotund shape initially seen in China.
- The approached a strange formation in the side of the cliff: a large, rotund tunnel dug deep into the side of the mountain.
- Two beady eyes set too far apart regarded them lifelessly, head cocked to the side to expose what little neck the rotund man had.
- The rotund woman compressed her lips, ‘Secrets must not be shared.’
- A short and rotund figure waddled onto the stage.
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
In Central America and Mexico, the word 'botana' means a small portion of food, olives, peanuts etc, usually served with a drink at parties, bars, or social occasions.