- 1.1 (rough man) [pejorative/peyorativo] matón (masculine)More example sentences1.2 (oil worker)[ trabajador de un pozo petrolífero ]
More example sentences
- The roughnecks and hooligans have gone and instead families on a Saturday night dine alfresco on the broad shrub-lined pavements as though they were in Paris.
- Above all, every effort is made to avoid roughnecks and ‘muscle-bound morons.’
- The power in Corb's songs is his ability to bring his world of roughnecks and steer roping to life on the stage.
- He gave two-thirds of full-time employees - everyone from top management to roughnecks working on oil rigs - Net-linked laptops.
- When I worked in the South as a roughneck on oil rigs and as a steamfitter, I saw men like Walt get hung out to dry.
- The bump-backs cascade down the hierarchy of skills and seniority; the roustabouts and roughnecks in lesser-skilled positions and typically of recent hire go walking.
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Guernica is a Basque town destroyed by German bombers fighting on the Nationalist side in the Spanish Civil War in April 1937.