Translation of rounded in Spanish:
- 1 1.1 (curved) [edge/object/surface] redondeadoExample sentences1.2 (plump) [face/cheeks/figure] relleno, rellenito [colloquial/familiar] 1.3 [Cookery/Cocina] [teaspoon/tablespoon] colmado
- The edges of the table were smooth and rounded, lacking any sort of symmetry, almost as if a puddle had been somehow solidified and turned into a table.
- It had smooth, rounded lines tastefully accented with chrome.
- She was like fire and light, warmth and perfection from the top of her curly red head, to the rounded curves of her body, to the soles of her long feet.
- 2 2.1 [view/report] equilibrado 2.2 (flowing) [style] pulido, fluido 2.3 [Linguistics/Lingüística] [vowel] redondeadoExample sentences
- What you get here's a rounded picture - and it's all the better for it.
- His secret life was just that, too secret to ultimately be known and give a rounded picture of the man handsome and charismatic enough to be a pop star himself.
- Missing from the documentary is a more rounded picture of Dengler's life after his return to the U.S. from Vietnam.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
In Mexican politics, a prospective party candidate for the presidency is called a tapado. Candidates traditionally emerge from within the party but their identity is not revealed until the candidate is officially declared: they remain tapados (hidden), thus arousing a great deal of speculation. Under the rule of the