- 1 1.1 (curved) [edge/object/surface] redondeadoMore example sentences1.2 (plump) [face/cheeks/figure] relleno, rellenito [colloquial/familiar] 1.3 [Cookery/Cocina] [teaspoon/tablespoon] colmado
- The edges of the table were smooth and rounded, lacking any sort of symmetry, almost as if a puddle had been somehow solidified and turned into a table.
- It had smooth, rounded lines tastefully accented with chrome.
- She was like fire and light, warmth and perfection from the top of her curly red head, to the rounded curves of her body, to the soles of her long feet.
- 2 2.1 [view/report] equilibrado 2.2 (flowing) [style] pulido, fluido 2.3 [Linguistics/Lingüística] [vowel] redondeadoMore example sentences
- What you get here's a rounded picture - and it's all the better for it.
- His secret life was just that, too secret to ultimately be known and give a rounded picture of the man handsome and charismatic enough to be a pop star himself.
- Missing from the documentary is a more rounded picture of Dengler's life after his return to the U.S. from Vietnam.
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
In Spain, a ración is a serving of food eaten in a bar or cafe, generally with a drink. Friends or relatives meet in a bar or cafe, order a number of raciones, and share them.