- 1 /ˈraʊtə(r)/ (in carpentry) acanalador (m)More example sentences
- He needs a variety of power tools, drills, routers, circular saws, jigsaws and packets of blades.
- But shapers are expensive and routers lack the power to cut the profile in one pass.
- That equipment included glass and mat cutters, a frame chopper, router and other tools.
- 2 /ˈraʊtər; ˈruːtə/ [Comput] router (m), enrutador (m), encaminador (m) (sistema que transfiere información entre dos redes que usan el mismo protocolo)More example sentences
- By sending malformed control messages a cracker could cause devices such as VoIP routers running the vulnerable software to reload.
- The network routers do not know if the packets they forward contain healthcare information or movies.
- Testing with a router and a notebook computer in the empty townhouse before we moved in, the signal looked good initially.
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
Today is a public holiday in Peru (Día de la Independencia)