- 1 /ˈraʊtə(r)/ (in carpentry) acanalador (masculine)More example sentences
- He needs a variety of power tools, drills, routers, circular saws, jigsaws and packets of blades.
- But shapers are expensive and routers lack the power to cut the profile in one pass.
- That equipment included glass and mat cutters, a frame chopper, router and other tools.
- 2 /ˈraʊtər; ˈruːtə/ [Computing/Informática] router (m), enrutador (m), encaminador (m) (sistema que transfiere información entre dos redes que usan el mismo protocolo)More example sentences
- By sending malformed control messages a cracker could cause devices such as VoIP routers running the vulnerable software to reload.
- The network routers do not know if the packets they forward contain healthcare information or movies.
- Testing with a router and a notebook computer in the empty townhouse before we moved in, the signal looked good initially.
Browse other language resources
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
Cultural fact of the day
The Lotería Nacional is a Spanish state-run lottery founded in 1812. There is an