Translation of rove in Spanish:
- (area/town)vagar porerrar por [literary]Example sentences
- In the mid-1800s, they roved the streets of St. John's, sometimes attacking spectators or fighting with rival bands.
- From the haggard look, rag tag clothing and matted hair it was not difficult to identify her as the mad woman who roved the streets.
- Like the vast majority of people living in Mexico, he buys his music from one of the 12,000 street vendors who rove the country.
- All eyes rove for something catchy at a handicrafts exhibition - for something utilitarian that will appeal to your aesthetic sense too.
- His eyes roving around the room, searching for a way out of this mess.
- He unsheathed his father's sword and held it in both hands, his eyes roving over the blade with the ancient runes and the ornately designed handle.
- (eyes/gaze)to rove
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.