adjective/adjetivo (-dier, -diest)
- [person] escandaloso, alborotador; (quarrelsome) pendenciero; [place] bullicioso; [meeting] tumultuoso there were rowdy scenes hubo desmanesMore example sentences
- Crowds of rowdy youngsters streaming into Walton from outlying towns and villages are causing a problem.
- I could tell she was making a valiant attempt to join in the rambunctious merrymaking with the rowdy crowd.
- When a loud, rowdy group of kids came in, I just kept my head down and ignored them.
noun/nombre (plural -dies)
- alborotador, (masculine, feminine); (picking a fight) camorrista (masculine and feminine), pendenciero, (masculine, feminine)
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
The Chilean presidential palace in the capital, Santiago, is called Palacio de la Moneda.