Translation of rowdy in Spanish:
adjective -dier, -diest
- (quarrelsome) pendenciero(place)
bullicioso(meeting)there were rowdy scenes
tumultuosohubo desmanesExample sentences
- Crowds of rowdy youngsters streaming into Walton from outlying towns and villages are causing a problem.
- I could tell she was making a valiant attempt to join in the rambunctious merrymaking with the rowdy crowd.
- When a loud, rowdy group of kids came in, I just kept my head down and ignored them.
noun plural -dies
- alborotador, (-dora) (masculine, feminine)(picking a fight) camorrista (masculine or feminine)
pendenciero, (-ra) (masculine, feminine)
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.