Translation of rubber stamp in Spanish:
- 1 (device)Example sentences
- There's a distinctly retro look to this space; '80s style phones alongside a big pile of papers receiving the imprint of a rubber stamp.
- Using the box or linoleum cutter, carve away the non-inked areas of the eraser; this will create a rubber stamp out of the raised surfaces.
- A facsimile signature imprinted by means of a rubber stamp can be just as thoughtfully executed by a person as can a mark.
- 2 (approval) it got or was given the rubber stample dieron el visto buenothe Assembly was merely a rubber stamp for his policiesla Asamblea no tenía otra función que la de refrendar sus políticasExample sentences
- It was a complete rubber stamp with no acknowledgement of our case.
- Why not just give it a rubber stamp and move ahead?
- The rubber stamp comes despite continued concerns over the plan's inclusion of a spur with railway lines leading into the Town Beach bay.
also: rubber-stamp transitive verb
- 2 (approve)(decision/proposal/application)
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.