Translation of rudiment in Spanish:
noun/nombre (rudiments plural)
- 1.1 (first principles) rudimentos (masculine plural), nociones (feminine plural) elementales 1.2 [Biology/Biología] rudimento (masculine)Example sentences
- It neglects the fact that although the rudiments of a task can be picked up quite soon, skills take time to develop, and the process is inhibited by too many job changes, compulsory task rotations, or rapid staff turnover.
- Teaching pupils the rudiments of double-blind tests, clinical trial methods and general principles of factoring studies for other influences would clear these scientific confusions.
- They might just about have grasped the rudiments of e-mail, but they haven't a clue about the new media.
- It has rudiments of the limb girdles, but no fins.
- All fetuses from whom the testis rudiment had been removed developed as though they were female, as also did those from whom the developing ovary was removed.
- A small posterior element in this limb may be a rudiment of the fifth metacarpal.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
Bonoloto is a Spanish state lottery established in 1988. The others are the Lotería Nacional and the Lotería Primitiva. As with the Lotería Primitiva six numbers are marked on a ticket showing forty-nine numbers and win the main prize if all the numbers come up in the draw.