- 1.1 (basic) [knowledge/principle] rudimentarioMore example sentences1.2 (partially developed) rudimentario
More example sentences
- A large proportion are children who have barely obtained rudimentary education and live in shacks without basic amenities.
- Field commanders were tethered to and limited by a very rudimentary logistics infrastructure.
- As a result of the mismatches, selection was made according to rudimentary principles.
- The first digit, or dew claw, is rudimentary but clawed and does not contact the ground.
- It has one set of compound eyes like a fly's, one set of simple, rudimentary eyes, and multiple photoreceptors on its telson.
- They have small, rudimentary clavicles, a small procoracoid process, no syrinx, and reduced caeca.
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Sanfermines (The festival of San Fermín) is from 6th-14th July and el encierro (the 'running of the bulls'), takes place in Pamplona in northern Spain. The animals are released into the barricaded streets and people run in front of them, in honor of the town´s patron saint, San Fermín, who was put to death by being dragged by bulls.