- 1.1 (basic) [knowledge/principle] rudimentarioMore example sentences1.2 (partially developed) rudimentario
More example sentences
- A large proportion are children who have barely obtained rudimentary education and live in shacks without basic amenities.
- Field commanders were tethered to and limited by a very rudimentary logistics infrastructure.
- As a result of the mismatches, selection was made according to rudimentary principles.
- The first digit, or dew claw, is rudimentary but clawed and does not contact the ground.
- It has one set of compound eyes like a fly's, one set of simple, rudimentary eyes, and multiple photoreceptors on its telson.
- They have small, rudimentary clavicles, a small procoracoid process, no syrinx, and reduced caeca.
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
Junta Autonómica is the name given to the governments of Spain's autonomous regions, with the exception of Catalonia and Valencia's Generalitat and Galicia's Xunta.