Translation of rudimentary in Spanish:
- 1.1 (basic)(knowledge/principle)Example sentences1.2 (partially developed)
- A large proportion are children who have barely obtained rudimentary education and live in shacks without basic amenities.
- Field commanders were tethered to and limited by a very rudimentary logistics infrastructure.
- As a result of the mismatches, selection was made according to rudimentary principles.
- The first digit, or dew claw, is rudimentary but clawed and does not contact the ground.
- It has one set of compound eyes like a fly's, one set of simple, rudimentary eyes, and multiple photoreceptors on its telson.
- They have small, rudimentary clavicles, a small procoracoid process, no syrinx, and reduced caeca.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
Opus Dei - Latin for "God's Work" - is a Catholic organization founded in Spain in 1928. The Opus became very influential in Spanish society, above all by founding schools and universities. The aim was to create an élite which would spread Christian ideals throughout society. The University of Navarre is one of its foremost institutions.