- 1.1 (basic) [knowledge/principle] rudimentarioMore example sentences1.2 (partially developed) rudimentario
More example sentences
- A large proportion are children who have barely obtained rudimentary education and live in shacks without basic amenities.
- Field commanders were tethered to and limited by a very rudimentary logistics infrastructure.
- As a result of the mismatches, selection was made according to rudimentary principles.
- The first digit, or dew claw, is rudimentary but clawed and does not contact the ground.
- It has one set of compound eyes like a fly's, one set of simple, rudimentary eyes, and multiple photoreceptors on its telson.
- They have small, rudimentary clavicles, a small procoracoid process, no syrinx, and reduced caeca.
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
In Spain, a ración is a serving of food eaten in a bar or cafe, generally with a drink. Friends or relatives meet in a bar or cafe, order a number of raciones, and share them.