Translation of rudimentary in Spanish:
- 1.1 (basic) [knowledge/principle] rudimentarioExample sentences1.2 (partially developed) rudimentario
- A large proportion are children who have barely obtained rudimentary education and live in shacks without basic amenities.
- Field commanders were tethered to and limited by a very rudimentary logistics infrastructure.
- As a result of the mismatches, selection was made according to rudimentary principles.
- The first digit, or dew claw, is rudimentary but clawed and does not contact the ground.
- It has one set of compound eyes like a fly's, one set of simple, rudimentary eyes, and multiple photoreceptors on its telson.
- They have small, rudimentary clavicles, a small procoracoid process, no syrinx, and reduced caeca.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
In Spain, a gestoría is an office that deals with government agencies on behalf of its clients. It is common practice to use a gestoría to avoid the problems of dealing with Spanish bureaucracy, despite the cost involved.