- 1 (leader) gobernante (mf); (sovereign) soberano, (m,f)More example sentences
- Luanda on the Angola coast was a Portuguese town from which they tried to exercise control over African rulers inland.
- Hence the exercise of the ruler's authority could be decisive in determining the outcome of local rivalries.
- In February workers overthrew the dictatorial ruler, the Tsar.
- 2 (measure) regla (feminine)More example sentences
- I then showed them how to use a white pencil to trace circles of various sizes and straight lines with rulers.
- Using the metal ruler as a straight edge cut 10 1-inch right triangles with the craft knife.
- The size of swelling and redness were measured with a plastic ruler, while the child's reaction to movement of the limb or to touch of the site was graded with a standard scale.
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
The CAP (Curso de Adaptación Pedagógica) is a course taken in Spain by graduates with degrees in subjects other than education, who want to teach at secondary level. Students take a CAP in a particular subject, such as mathematics, literature, etc.