Translation of ruler in Spanish:
- 1 (leader)(sovereign)soberano, (-na) (masculine, feminine)Example sentences
- Luanda on the Angola coast was a Portuguese town from which they tried to exercise control over African rulers inland.
- Hence the exercise of the ruler's authority could be decisive in determining the outcome of local rivalries.
- In February workers overthrew the dictatorial ruler, the Tsar.
- 2 (measure)Example sentences
- I then showed them how to use a white pencil to trace circles of various sizes and straight lines with rulers.
- Using the metal ruler as a straight edge cut 10 1-inch right triangles with the craft knife.
- The size of swelling and redness were measured with a plastic ruler, while the child's reaction to movement of the limb or to touch of the site was graded with a standard scale.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
ESO (Educación Secundaria Obligatoria) is one of the stages of secondary education established in Spain by the