nouncountable or uncountable
- light o (British English) white rumron blancoExample sentences
- As for the cocktails - gins, rums, vodkas and whiskeys mix effortlessly with exotic Indian and eastern fruits and flavours, the perfect balance of two cultures.
- Drinks range from fine rums and whiskies to brandy, while art works and coffee table books add to an ambience of exclusive sophistication.
- While flavors are all the rage in both vodkas and rums, the market for each spirit type differs.
- Example sentences
- It's certainly a rum old place, this Brave New World.
- Someone had decided to cajole this rum collection of musicians into an all-hands-to-the-pump version of John Lennon's Across the Universe.
- Since time immemorial man has caught fish and whales, but in the past three decades a rum situation has emerged.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Opus Dei - Latin for "God's Work" - is a Catholic organization founded in Spain in 1928. The Opus became very influential in Spanish society, above all by founding schools and universities. The aim was to create an élite which would spread Christian ideals throughout society. The University of Navarre is one of its foremost institutions.