Translation of ruminate in Spanish:
- 1.1 (Zoology)(cow/giraffe)
rumiarExample sentences1.2 (ponder)to ruminate
- As the cattle paddle, ruminant and ruminating, sociably fussing with flank to flank, they occasionally raise prying muzzles to the horizon where, spectral in the mist and distance out at sea, boats swing to the wind.
- The cow needs a balance of physical ingredients in her rumen to get her to ruminate, to slow down the flow of food through the stomach and develop rumen wall muscle tone.
- We are into our third round of chicha, a black cow is ruminating at the barn door.
on/ aboutsomethingcavilar sobrealgo
rumiar algoExample sentences
- His protagonists are too full of life and way too complicated to be the mere vehicles for ruminating on the contemporary dilemmas they face.
- As I enjoy the good fortune of greeting my 42nd new year's day, I've been ruminating on one sign of my good fortune: the safe, stable, well protected civil society we enjoy.
- Montrealers are ruminating on the uncharacteristic torpor that has struck since Christmas.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.