- 1.1 (summary) resumen (m) give me a rundown on the situation ponme al corriente de la situaciónMore example sentences1.2 (reduction) reducción (f) a rundown of staff una reducción de personal or (Esp tb) de plantilla the planned rundown of the department la racionalización del departamento que se está planeando
More example sentences
- In typical ‘This Is Your Life’ style, he gave a rundown on Mary's life and times and many others spoke, taking trips down memory lane.
- Our David turned out to be a well informed man who, while in a traffic jam between Jersualem and Tel Aviv, gave me a rundown on the composition of the Knesset and why they had 121 deputies.
- I haven't been able to turn on the shouting heads shows lately without seeing something about it, and I just heard a rundown on NPR this morning.
- The rundown of essential services, particularly health care, have been a source of ongoing resentment and anger throughout the area.
- It was phenomenal that the city was able to turn itself round in such a short space of time, bearing in mind the dramatic rundown in industry.
- If doctors and nurses go from the rural sector then farmers and workers will follow, and that will mean a run-down of our productive sector.
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
Sanfermines (The festival of San Fermín) is from 6th-14th July and el encierro (the 'running of the bulls'), takes place in Pamplona in northern Spain. The animals are released into the barricaded streets and people run in front of them, in honor of the town´s patron saint, San Fermín, who was put to death by being dragged by bulls.