Translation of runny in Spanish:
adjective -nier, -niest
- 1.1(eyes)I've got a runny nose
llorosome gotea la nariz
no hago más que moquearExample sentences1.2 the omelet was runny in the middle
la tortilla no estaba cuajada en el centrothe ice cream is going runnyel helado se está derritiendoExample sentences
- I just looked up the symptoms of cat flu - which are sneezing, a runny nose and discharge from the eyes.
- I am six months pregnant and I'm suffering badly from nasal congestion and a runny nose (with clear mucus).
- Your sinus cavities produce mucus to help expel viruses, so a runny nose is actually desirable.
- Visitors were given the possibility of pressing the button to transform the fish into a runny liquid.
- The burgers are so flat they look like they've been run over by a Mack truck: thin patties, thin buns, thin slices of cheese and a thin runny sauce with meat bits in it.
- I think a bit of heat helps a lot of cheese, and nothing can beat a runny Raclette, or melting Fontina or Reblochon over hot buttery potato slices that have caught slightly.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.