- 1.1 [Aviat] pista (f) or (Chi tb) cancha (f) de aterrizaje (before n) runway lights luces (fpl) or balizas (fpl) de la pista de aterrizajeMore example sentences1.2 (for fashion models) (AmE) pasarela (f)
More example sentences
- Abandoning mixed mode, which means aircraft land on alternate runways, giving people in west London respite for a few hours in the afternoon, was not mentioned in the consultation.
- The EuroCeltic spokesman said he had spoken to the pilot and had been told that the aircraft aquaplaned along the runway before part of it tipped over into the sea.
- The Boeing 777 from Pakistan was taxiing along the runway after landing when the blaze started.
- Theirs is not a fashion-show erotic strut down the runway.
- He and model of the moment Lilli strut down the runway to a chunky house bassline.
- To be a world-class runway supermodel you have to know how to throw attitude and apparently in her case - telephones.
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
The RAE (Real Academia de la Lengua Española) is a body established in the eighteenth century to record and preserve the Spanish language. It is made up of académicos, who are normally well-known literary figures and/or academic experts on the Spanish language. The RAE publishes the Diccionario de la Real Academia Española, which is regarded as an authority on correct Spanish. Affiliated academies exist in Latin American countries.