- 1 1.1 (on metal) óxido (masculine), herrumbre (feminine), orín (masculine)More example sentences1.2 (color) de color orín, de color óxido or herrumbre
More example sentences
- A blackened heap of rust and iron, the old stove sat in the corner of the living room.
- The Juliana bases are constructed of a galvanized steel to resist rust and decay.
- The presence of rust and corrosion indicates possible moisture invasion and a potential electrical hazard.
- The turbulent gray and rust coloured swirls of gas are truly awesome.
- Or how about cracking open a crab and stuffing its white and rust coloured meat into a baguette with watercress, mustard and cress and lamb lettuce and dressed with lime juice.
- Earthy tones such as rust, brown, beige, khaki, and tan are not only the coziest colors you can decorate your apartment in, but they're also in style right now.
- 2 [Botany/Botánica] roya (feminine)More example sentences
- Many rust diseases are very specialized and have just one or two hosts.
- Leaf rust and stem rust can be serious problems in irrigated winter wheat.
- Stripe rust and leaf rust continue to develop in the southern plains.
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
In Spain, a ración is a serving of food eaten in a bar or cafe, generally with a drink. Friends or relatives meet in a bar or cafe, order a number of raciones, and share them.