Translation of rust in Spanish:
- 1 1.1 (on metal) óxido (masculine), herrumbre (feminine), orín (masculine)Example sentences1.2 (color) de color orín, de color óxido or herrumbre
- A blackened heap of rust and iron, the old stove sat in the corner of the living room.
- The Juliana bases are constructed of a galvanized steel to resist rust and decay.
- The presence of rust and corrosion indicates possible moisture invasion and a potential electrical hazard.
- The turbulent gray and rust coloured swirls of gas are truly awesome.
- Or how about cracking open a crab and stuffing its white and rust coloured meat into a baguette with watercress, mustard and cress and lamb lettuce and dressed with lime juice.
- Earthy tones such as rust, brown, beige, khaki, and tan are not only the coziest colors you can decorate your apartment in, but they're also in style right now.
- 2 [Botany/Botánica] roya (feminine)Example sentences
- Many rust diseases are very specialized and have just one or two hosts.
- Leaf rust and stem rust can be serious problems in irrigated winter wheat.
- Stripe rust and leaf rust continue to develop in the southern plains.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
Primaria is the name given in Spain to the first of the two compulsory levels of education. It is for pupils between six and twelve years of age and leads to the